FISHY FRIED RICE – Serves 2
- 30g (4 pieces) Atlantic Seafood Asian Infusion Bouillon Butter
- Dash vegetable oil
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- ½ leek, finely sliced
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- 200g basmati rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok, add the onion and leek and fry gently until softened but not browned
- Add the eggs and whisk until they are beginning to scramble and cook. Add the soy sauce and whisk.
- Add the cooked rice and stir well to coat in the eggs. Stir in the chopped chives, the Atlantic Seafood Asian Infusion Bouillon Butter, and freshly ground black pepper and spoon into a serving dish
- Drizzle with soy sauce and serve.
ASIAN NOODLES – Serves 1
- Plain Noodles
- Chilli Sauce: your choice
- 15g (2 pieces) Atlantic Seafood Asian Infusion Bouillon Butter
- Cook the noodles as usual and drain
- Add a squirt of chilli
- Add the Atlantic Seafood Asian Infusion Bouillon Butter, allow it to melt in and stir gently.
STIR-FRY PRAWNS WITH PEPPERS AND SPINACH – Serves 2
- 15 grams / 1 piece of Something Fishy Asian Infusion Irish Shellfish Butter
- 2 tbsp Irish Rapeseed oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 small pepper, thinly sliced
- 200gram pack raw peeled tiger prawns, defrosted and dry
- 100gram bag baby spinach leaves
- Heat a wok until hot
- Add 1 tbsp of oil
- Wait a few seconds: add the garlic
- Stir-fry until they start to turn golden
- Spoon onto kitchen paper to drain
- Toss in the pepper and stir-fry for 1 min or so until softened
- Scoop out and set aside
- Add the second tbsp of oil
- Add the Something Fishy Asian Infusion Irish Shellfish Butter
- Heat, then toss in the prawns and stir-fry for another 2-3 mins until cooked and beginning to brown
- Throw in the spinach and stir-fry until it begins to wilt
- Return the peppers and crisp garlic to the wok
- Serve immediately on a warmed plate.
FAMILY CELEBRATION – Serves 8
- 20-24 raw large prawns
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g monkfish, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 500g paella rice
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 30g iASC Asian Infusion Irish Culinary Shellfish Butter
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Pinch of turmeric
- ½ x 400g can chopped tomatoes (save the rest for the stock, below)
- 500g mussels, cleaned
- 100g frozen peas
- Handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Sweat off the dry vegetables and spices in a large pan for a few moments.
- Add in the seafood and cook lightly.
- Add in 1L of water, the remaining tomatoes and simmer.
- Pour in the rice, simmer until it’s al dente and stir in the iASC Asian Infusion Irish Culinary Shellfish Butter.
- Season to taste, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.